Welcome! We are very excited about your interested in joining our team of dedicated and caring individuals committed to creating support and outreach to the homeless of our community.
In choosing Family Promise of Cape May County you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of homeless children and their families throughout Cape May County. There are many ways you can contribute your time and talents to support our mission.
Regardless of the amount of time you are able to dedicate, please know your efforts as a volunteer make a difference in our organization and in the community we serve. We are committed to creating an environment that is supportive,appreciative and rewarding.
What Our Volunteers Do:
Help others in need
Meet new people
Make a difference in our community
Educate people about what Family Promise of CMC does for homeless children and their families
Form lifelong friendships
Have fun donating their time!
What Volunteers Mean to Us
- Valuable is the work you do.
- Outstanding is how you always come through.
- Loyal, sincere and full of good cheer.
- Untiring in your efforts throughout the year.
- Notable are the contributions you make.
- Trustworthy in every project you take.
- Eager to reach your every goal.
- Effective in the way you fulfill your role.
- Ready with a smile like a shining star,
- Special and wonderful—that’s what you are.
Click here to print our Volunteer Form. Then call 609/846-7862 to schedule a time to meet our Volunteer Coordinator and to tour our Day Center. OR Come to one of our Meet & Greets. They are scheduled the 2nd Monday of every month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.